Sunday 21 October 2012

Loots and the Looks

I realized the importance of good safety equipment after several bad experiences.

Hence, bought myself the Fox Flux. Pretty dope looking helmet, works and look better than my previous crappy one.

Fox Flux Camo
Stoked with my new helmet, covers the back of my head and stuff. Well since I'm at Xtreme Rated, figure that I should grab some other stuff than just the helmet, which ended being a Fox pouch.

Fox Flux and the pouch
Despite all the loots, guess what, Singpost dialled, and my package has been found, as for the content of the package? More riding gear.

Clothes, hats, decals and grips

Well that was a lot of mountain biking stuff for one weekend, did some pimping for my bike, with the help of my missus of course, credits to her for designing my label.

The Label


After some pimpin'

More Label

Will probably make my first trailing experience with the dh 2.0 at a proper trail this weekend. Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment