Wednesday 31 October 2012

Not riding at all.

Due to my injury I haven't been riding, its getting bored, but wells, went to the docs, took an x-ray and hey, its only a crack so its fine, and I can be on my bike again like now. Oh and the medical bills wasn't insane either, polyclinic had improved their serving time surprisingly, took me only about 2 hours to get everything done and it cost less than $30.00.

Wanted to hit the trails yesterday, geared up, pumped my bike and upon pedalling out of my block, it started raining. Was a good choice to head back home, cause it started pouring and didn't stop till evening.

Spend my day watching Where the Trail Ends again and Fabien Barel Presents, and of course its the Wednesday where there's a new episode of Life Behind Bars (new episode every 2 weeks on Tuesday/Wednesday if your in SG). You can view it here:

Life Behind Bars - Episode 14


Check out the movie here or download it via iTunes! Its worth the money.




No comments:

Post a Comment