Monday 15 October 2012

Premium Rush


Have you watched Premium Rush? The movie talks about the messengers of NY City, and how they risk their lives on the line for speedy delivery of the packages entrusted to them.

Joseph Gordan-Levitt stars as Wiley, a messenger that rides a fixie. Lots of bike actions are featured in the movie, in particular there's a sequence which a familiar name to our ears was used as a double for Wiley, Danny MacAskill.

An article stating that Danny was in the movie.

Danny: “I take a run and then jump up onto a long line of jersey barriers, and then jump up from those up onto the top of the van and onto a cherry picker. Ride down the boom of the cherry picker and then, as I land, there’s a fence, which is about 2½ feet in front of me.  I’ve got to body hop over that and then zoom around some other cars and then go up onto a flatbed truck. From there, I hop onto the roof then down onto a walkway. At the end, after I come off the roof onto the long walkway, I jump from that off a car.”


Danny shredding

No comments:

Post a Comment