Tuesday 15 January 2013

Full Face is the way

Haven't been riding and writing for quite a bit, as was too busy with work and other major commitments. Here's the update on my life and the MTB scene. In the MTB world, press releases with major impact was everywhere, firstly, Sam Hill went from Specialized to Team Nukeproof/CRC, and Aaron Gwin surprisingly took over the spot as the key rider for Specialized despite the display of intentions previously in continuing with Trek World Racing.

When I wasn't riding, I'm still shopping anyway, hence bought myself several new MTB related products, such as a hope seat clamp, renthal chainring, XT cassette, full face helmet and new knee guards.

Here's some picture of the loots.





Well the knee guards haven't arrived yet, will post pictures once I received it. Oh and the stickers are worn so... Time for new ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment